Lucky Patcher V10.2.8 Download Latest APK
This application helps to TURN ON the extra functionality like removing ads, manage your applications and games , remove unwanted applications, backup, etc. Make sure to download the application and install it in your device.
If you're looking for an application that can help you to manage all of your applications with just one app then there is nothing like LUCKY PATCHER V10.2.8.
Make sure to download the application, install it, and start using it.
This application can help you to remove ads, you can make APK, remove the license, backup the applications, and lots of things.
Make sure, this application works better with a rooted device.
If you don't have a rooted device then you should root your device first and then you should proceed further.
Here are the steps:
Now, if you want to use this application then you first need to download it from the above link.
Make sure to follow the exact same steps as mentioned below in order to install the APK.
1. First, you need to download the APK to your device by clicking on the above download button.
Make sure, it'll ask you to wait for 10 seconds.
2. If it shows some error then you should consider disabling the PLAY PROTECT.
This application is not a virus and not malware, still, your android device will insist you delete it, make sure to ignore the message.
3. Now, you need to click on the downloaded APK and need to install it.
It'll ask you to open your settings and give the required permissions.
Make sure to give the permissions and the app will start installing.
4. Once it'll install, now, you're ready to open it and now, you can check all of your android apps and games with just one app.
These are the steps you need to take in order to install the app.
If you have any questions in these steps then you can mention them in the comments down below.
Make sure to take care of these points:
If you want to install the application then you need to take care of some points.
These points will help you to install the application without any issues.
1. If you're facing issues in downloading and installing the app then you should consider disabling the play protect.
In order to disable the play protect, you need to open the play store and then you need to head over to play protect settings.
Here, you need to disable it first.
2. Make sure, your device is rooted.
If you don't have a rooted device then it'll be difficult for you to get access to all the features of the application.
Now come to the faq part where we'll discuss some questions and their answers that will help you to understand more about the lucky patcher application.
1. What is a lucky patcher application?
Have you ever faced the condition when you need to pay for unlocking some of the amazing features of any application?
Well, it's a general condition when you need to pay for unlocking the features.
With the help of this application, you can remove the license, you can remove ads, back up the application, convert it into APK, and lots more, and the best part is that it's free.
2. What are the features of the application?
The lucky patcher application has tons of features.
Make sure to take a look at these features.
2. You can use the premium applications for free. You can break the license.
3. You can make any application and game APK. Make sure to create an app in APK.
4. You can bypass any type of permission.
These are some of the features of the application.
3. How to Remove Ads?
If you want to stay away from the ads coming while using the application or game then this one can be the best solution for that.
With the help of the LUCKY PATCHER, you can remove any type of annoying ads and can use the application or game on your own terms.
4. How to Get coins and free points?
Most of the time, you may come across a situation when you need to get some points or coins in any of the applications or games in order to upgrade your level, gun, skin, etc.
If this is the case then don't worry, now, you don't need to buy all of these. Instead of that, you can use this application in order to get them all for free.
5. What about paid apps?
If you want to use paid apps or paid features in any of the applications then you can use this amazing application in order to use all the paid apps for free.
Make sure to start using it in order to use any paid apps or features for free.
This application bypasses the GOOGLE PLAYSTORE billing feature and allows you to download and install any paid app for free.
6. How to Convert any application into a system application?
In case, if you want to convert any application into your system application then don't worry this application can help you in that.
Make sure to download and install it for free and start converting any app into a system app for free.
7. How to Move to an SD card?
If you want to move any application from your phone storage to your SD card then there is nothing like this application.
Lucky patcher can help you with that. With the help of this amazing application, you can easily move any application into your SD card.
8. How to Backup and restore?
Sometimes, you may come across a situation when you need to take a backup of your apps and games.
If this is the case then there is nothing like this application. Make sure to use this application in order to get a backup of any android apps and games.
Make sure, you can't even take a backup, you can even restore the backup as well.
This application not even helps you to take backup and restore, you can even know about the application as well.
You can easily get which app is integrated with Google AdSense, which application uses ads or not, etc.
If you want to use its full feature then it'll be recommended for you to root your device first and then you should install the app.
9. What are the requirements for installing the app?
If you want to install the application then you need to take care of some basic requirements.
Make sure to carefully read the below points and then you should proceed further in order to download and install.
1. For installing the application, your android should have a minimum of 2.33 (GINGERBREAD). Make sure of that.
2. Need at least 2 GB of RAM in your android device.
3. At least 8 GB of internal storage needs for better performance.
4. You can run this application on both rooted and unrooted devices but I'll recommend rooting it first.
10. What Permission is required?
If you want to use this application then you need to take care of some basic permissions.
Make sure to carefully enable these permissions and then you should proceed further.
1. You should disable the play protect first.
2. Make sure to download the files and then you need to start installing them.
3. Make sure to enable the UNKNOWN SOURCE.
4. Give the required permissions.
11. Why this app is not on GOOGLE PLAY STORE?
In case, if you'll search for this application in GOOGLE Play Store then you'll not find the application there because this application helps you to get access to the paid items for free.
As I already cover, this application will help you to get all of the paid stuff for free and you can also modify the application that's why it's against google terms.
You'll not get it on the play store or app store.
12. How to use it?
If you want to get a quick guide then you need to follow this video.
Make sure to follow the link and watch the complete video.
13. How to Removing License Verification (Automatic Mode)?
For removing license verification, the maximum stability of the application needs to be ensured for every small part of the template.
Internet connection needs to make this process faster otherwise the process will be low quality and slower, and sometimes it could be failed.
Removing License Verification (Automatic Mode Inverted): You can try auto mode inverse if the process of auto mode is not successful.
There is some difference from Auto Mode.
14. How to Remove License Verification (Extreme Mode)?
Try to use all templates for attempting to remove license checking.
When the applicant is offline apps is being unstable.
Restarting apps is making disabling what screen orientation can help.
15. How to Remove License Verification (Manual Mode)?
Try to remove licenses with different methods like automatic, automatic inverse, and extreme if they are not working there please try manual mode.
It will scan the app and where license verification objects will get found then you can patch them yourself.
First, make a backup for your apps then choose the “Patch” option then you need to launch this by using the “Launch” button.
First, make a backup using the button on the top of the screen.
Please choose the first object “patch” option, after that launch it by clicking the “Launch” button.
If you still facing a license verification problem.
Just go back and click the “restore” option and move on to the second object.
After finding the application and clicking “fix changes” you need to save it as “save as a custom patch” enjoy it but you need to know that when the application is being updated this patch may not work.
16. How to Remove License Verification (Selected Patterns)?
For removing license verification chose a template and apply this.
Patch to remove Google Ads: If Lucky Patcher is unable to find ads from apps but apps contain still apps please select this option. It may remove ads.
17. How to Disable Ads Activities?
With the help of this amazing application, you can easily revoke access to the functionality of any application.
You can disable the ads as well.
You can enable this option in order to stop seeing the ads.
This feature is not harmful.
If there is an issue with your device then go back to normal and everything will be alright.
18. How to Change Permissions (Unstable Method)?
With the help of this application, you can easily disable the permission you want.
But make sure to use this feature wisely because it can harm your system as well.
Make sure to take prior backup.
19. How to Change Permissions and Activities (Safe Method)?
This method will work for system applications or the “Disable APK Signature Verification” patch if it is applied to android.
It will not change the application signature.
This method will remove permission by rebuilding the App with your desire to change.
Change Permissions and Activities Rebuild and Install – It is nearly the same as a safe method, the difference between the safe method is it is removing the original signature and assigning a new signature.
If it is checking signature this method will not work properly.
Create Modified APK – It creates a package that is for installing the app with a pre-applied patch.
You should know that in this method patched app may not work as same as the apps before patched, for checking the code signature this issue is happening there.
Remove ODEX with Changes – For restoring the app's original status please remove with the remove ODX option.
It will undo the change and it will make its previous status.
Remove selected saved purchases – Remove purchases saved through Google Billing Emulation.
Restore – Restore the application from an APK file in /sdcard/LuckyPatcher/Backup/.
Backup – Backup APK file to restore later. APK file is saved to /sdcard/LuckyPatcher/Backup/ folder.
Patch on Reboot – Now this service is not necessary to use, in the new version it is done with ODEX of the application that does not change in the reboot.
When the custom patch is changed this option is working that time as the “.so” library of the application, which will describe the patch.
Manual Patcher – For debugging applications, this template is chosen files by this method.
ODEX This Application–For doing an unchanged ODEX file for any app.
Move to /system/app – if you want to change any app normal app to a system app please select this option.
Share this App – You can share this app by taking a backup.
Copy Changes to Dalvik-cache – By default, all change is in the ODEX file. If the ODEX file does not work for the app please do it copying to the Dalvik-cache.
You have to reinstall the app to restore it.
Backup APK file for reinstall – You can copy the APK file to the SD card with Lucky Patcher from Data Folder.
By Lucky Patcher, you can reinstall (restore) the application.
Delete Dalvik-cache – Dalvik-cache of any apps will be deleted from a saved place when the ODEX file is created.
You need to reinstall the app when the app is not working with ODEX.
20. If you want to remove the license?
If you want to remove the license verification then you need to take care of some basic points. These points will help you a lot in order to make your application available completely free.
1. Make sure, the APK you want to patch should be signed by the original developer and it should be original. If the APK is already MOD then it'll not work with it.
2. Make sure to select the APK and then you need to hit the "Remove License Verification" option in the application.
3. After that, you need to select the AUTO MODE and test this application with full of internet access.
4. If this method of lucky patcher will fail then you should select the “Auto Mode(Inverse)” or “Extreme Auto Mode”.
5. If you want to get back to your normal state then you need to select the “Remove ODEX with Changes” or “Restore”.
21. How to remove the GOOGLE ADS?
If you want to remove the google ads then you need to take care of a few steps. Make sure to follow the exact same steps and you'll be successfully removing the ads.
1. First, you need to open the lucky patcher application on your device. Once it'll opens, now, you need to select the application that you want to remove the ads.
2. After that, you need to select the REMOVE GOOGLE ADS option and your ads will remove.
3. Make sure to turn ON the internet while using this feature.
4. If still, the ads will not remove then you should select the option “Disable Ads Activities”.
5. If you want to get back to your normal state then you need to click on the “Remove ODEX with Changes” or “Restore”.
22. How to custom patch?
If you want to custom patch the application and want to decide which feature you want to keep in your patched application then you need to take care of some basic steps. Make sure to take care of the below steps.
1. If you want to custom patch then you need to open the application and need to select the APK. After that, you need to select the "custom patch".
2. Make sure to connect to the internet and run this option. Your custom patch application will create.
3. If you want to get back to your previous state then you need to select the option called “Remove ODEX with Changes” or “Restore”.
23. How to change the app's permission?
If you want to change the app permission then you need to follow the steps mentioned down below.
1. First, you need to open the lucky patcher then you need to select the application. After that, you need to click on "change permission".
2. Now, you need to select RED for disabling and GREEN for enabling. As your choice.
24. How to create a modified APK?
If you want to create a modified APK then you need to follow certain steps.
Make sure to stay with me and I'll share all the steps that require to create a modified application.
1. First, you need to open the lucky patcher application then you need to select the application that you want to create your MOD application.
2. Make sure, your modified application will save in the folder /sdcard/LuckyPatcher/Modified.
3. Make sure, your modified application will not be the same as your original file.
25. How to shop with LUCKY PATCHER?
If you're planning to make a purchase on GOOGLE PLAY then it's recommended to you to enable the “Emulation Google Billing”.
When you'll enable this option then it'll cost you nothing in order to purchase any application.
But if you want to make a normal purchase then you should consider disabling the “Emulation Google Billing”.
First- install the lucky patcher
Second- In the bottom portion of Lucky Patcher “Tools”->” Patches Android”, you will find the (Signature Verification is always true) tab to apply.
It will be marked 2/2 applied when it will be rebooted (If don’t you want to do you can skip it but we recommend you to do it).
If this process failed you can try the Xposed Lucky Patcher module.
Third- Please Run Lucky Patcher when the internet connection is on and select lower panel “Tools”->” Install the modified Google Play”, select the correct version and install.
Fourth- Make a Test Google Play “Tools”->” Test the modified Google Play”.
If you want to make a purchase then you need to take care of ON the proxy servers. When you'll use the proxy server then it'll auto-redirect you to LUCKY PATCHER.
Make sure, google play will work when the proxy server is enabled.
Make sure, your purchase information will be protected.
When the proxy server will turn off then your purchase too.
If you have an Xposed framework on your device, you can use Lucky Patcher’s Xposed module.
In the Xposed module, a fourth option is for supporting Iapp and LVL emulation while you are not installing the modded Google Play Store.
Otherwise first and four options you can make an in-App Purchase. In the Fifth option for hiding Lucky Patcher from the application when it Grumbles.
– When checking original information about app purchasing will be checked, it will not affect on there.
– The Xposed module has lots of bugs when it is updating when the Xposed framework will be switched off the total system need to restart some times phone needs to restart to work it.
This application will target InApp and LVL to the application and be more effective.
When this operation will be finished all purchases will GP to Lucky Patcher.
Google Play user patch will be supported InApp and LVL emulation(Support.InApp.LVL.com.android.vending) will allow users to bypass the purchase process.
Emulation only in application working when they will patch it.
– It will not be working for all applications since the InApp purchase code hidden in inaccessible to the patch.
– Purchases information about app purchasing will not be available before applying a custom patch Support.InApp.LVL.com.android.vending in Google Play;
– The patch is needed after upgrading for a target application.
For non-rooted devices:
If you don't have a rooted device and if you don't want to root your device, but still, you want to get access to all the features of the applications then you can even use this application as well.
Make sure to download and install. Once the application will install, you should open it and start exploring the features.
Meaning of different colors:
If you want to know the meaning of the different colors then make sure to stay with me and I'll explain all the colors and their meanings. Make sure to carefully read these meanings.
Green: You can register for this application.
Yellow: Already has a custom patch in the directory "directory /sdcard/luckypatchers".
Cyan: This app has a google advertisement script
Magenta: Already this app in Booklist
Purple: Google in App Purchase contains this app
Red: No Chance to be registered. This application may have two parts (Application and APK-Pro-key) in this case please patch both parts, not either one of them.
Orange: This application is a system application. Need to be careful with any damage that can damage the application or operating system.
Clover: Lucky Patcher application successfully changed this app.
Star[*]: The Dalvik cache of this app has been edited (ODEX with the changes created), this application will retain its current status before updating or deleting.
“Remove ODEX with Changes” from the context menu to unpatched or back to the original app.
It's one of the best applications in order to make any application patches.
Make sure to download this application and start using it.
This application, you'll not find in the play store or app store.
Make sure to download it from here.
If you have any questions or anything you want to ask, you can discuss them in the comments down below.